Signs and Signals of Declining Health
goes without saying that healthy people do not need drugs for any
reason. If you depend on any kind
of drug, prescription or otherwise,
on a regular basis YOU ARE NOT HEALTHY.
any health problem will be improved with personally appropriate
nutritional support, and often you can wean yourself off most drugs
with such support.
this obvious sign of declining health are many warnings our bodies may
send us that things are not as they should be. Ignoring such signs or
denying their importance almost always eventually leads to drug
dependence and/or a health catastrophe.
following signs and signals are presented as a means of determining
might be need for
diet and/or lifestyle revision. If you are:
- Plagued by dental cavities or crowded, crooked teeth, failing eyesight, increasing health problems
- Chronically sluggish (mentally or physically),
- Lack energy or enthusiasm or just plain interest in your life and surroundings
- If your standard response has become a tepid whatever
- If you are plagued by mental confusion, brain fog, learning or behavior problems
- If you feel chronically lazy or out-of-sorts
- OR if you are constantly
overdrive or on
feeling "tired" but "wired"
- OR if you have chronic
problems of any sort including:
- headaches or body aches and pains
- frequent mood swings
- unexplained, excessive or unprovoked irritability or anxiety
- indigestion, reflux, acid stomach, constipation, diarrhea, bloating, abdominal cramping, or gas
- weight issues, excess water retention
- excess fat
- insufficient muscle mass ( including bones, ligaments, tendons and other connective tissue)
Any of these symptoms means your body (and your brain) is telling you something and you may want to pay attention, or suffer the consequences. Your body is NOT meant to function in a constant state of distress. (Be sure to check out the closely related signs of insulin/blood sugar imbalances and take our insulin/blood sugar self-test.)
Please note that, while it is tempting to rely on technologically sophisticated tests, these tests can and frequently do obscure the underlying issues, and they often come with a whole host of side effects. The eventual price for your neglect of what various signs and signals your body may be telling you can be high. Consider how overlooking the obvious impacted one Dr. Stephen Gyland, M.D. of Tampa, Florida in what is now a classic case, well known to many natural health practitioners.