“STIMULANTS” THAT CAN RAISE INSULIN LEVELS:
- Skipping meals and/or yoyo dieting
- Stimulants such as caffeine and ephedrine
- Aspartame and saccharin
- ALL drugs!!
- Alcohol and tobacco
- For some people, too many "Favorable carbs" in addition to too many "unfavorable carbs."
- TOO MANY “UNFAVORABLE” CARBS, EVEN WHEN EXERCISE IS USED TO “BURN” THEM OFF
- DAMAGED FATS
stress of any
kind, including chemical overload, emotional or physical stress,
overexercise for your needs
- Lack of exercise
- Excessive and/or unneccessary thyroid replacement therapy
- NUTRIENT DEPLETION
Too few of
us today are aware of the addictive patterns that result from
dependance on any one or several of the above "insulin
and most are convinced that discipline or will power is all it will
take to remedy at least most of the situation. While there are a number
of reasons why will power alone is all too often NOT ENOUGH, the
first step in the process to long term health improvement is to
recognize where the problems exist in the first place.
it is CRUCIAL for you to understand that if you
depend on (or crave) “stimulants”,
including excess carbohydrates, your serotonin levels are low
brain is demanding more serotonin.
Satisfying this demand through
stimulants, including excessive intake of carbs, sets off a whole chain
damaging metabolic events.
of these events is higher than normal circulating insulin.
insulin levels then set off a multitude
of chain reactions that disrupt all other hormones and biochemical
reactions, and eventually result in various signs
and symptoms of insulin/blood sugar imbalance.
Compounding the problem may be a yeast
which is either caused by or made worse with excessive use of
can help burn excess sugar, but exercise can not
burn excess insulin. This is one reason why
stimulants, including excess carbs are undesireable - and actually work
a healthy, high performing metabolism.
There is never a good time to overconsume
carbs - or
to make excessive or unneccessary use of “stimulants”.
that “insulin stimulants” make
extreme demands on your body’s nutrient supply!!
LEAD TO HIGH
INSULIN, LOW SEROTONIN AND INCREASED ADRENALINE OUTPUT.
ALL STIMULANTS EVENTUALLY BECOME DEPRESSANTS.
STIMULANTS INCREASE "INFLAMMATORY
- DECREASED STIMULANTS
- PROPERLY BALANCING THE RIGHT FORMS OF THE THREE MAIN MACRONUTRIENTS, WITH A FOCUS ON REDUCING “UNFAVORABLE” AND AS NEEDED “FAVORABLE” CARBS
- PERSONALLY APPROPRIATE NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTATION!!!